Sunday, July 7, 2019

An Enduring Look at Gulf Shores

   If you would have told me at the beginning of the year that our family would be vacationing in Alabama, I would have not believed you. But a youth baseball tournament took our family to this little slice of white sandy beaches and a whole lot of fun called Gulf Shores, Alabama. 
   My travel buddy Billy Jones (from Episode 1), a frequent visitor to the Gulf Shores, joins the episode to discuss some of our favorite places to visit. 


One of our favorite places, The Gulf Restaurant

As Mentioned on the Podcast





My granddaugher on the white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores, Alabama


The sun sets on Gulf Shores, Alabama

One of our favorite places, The Gulf Restaurant

My granddaugher's first day ever on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment